Clinical Nurse Trainer (RGN) - Domiciliary Care
Clinical Nurse Trainer (RGN) - Domiciliary Care - Nuneaton, Warwickshire - Salary between £30,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience
Working Hours: Weekdays 9:00 - 17:00
Benefits: Competitive Salary, performance based bonus and support through Revalidation process
I am currently recruiting for an exciting new position within a domiciliary care company.
This medium sized, independent company provides an exceptional standard of daily care within to individuals within their own homes.
A dedicated team of healthcare assistants and support workers deliver an exceptional standard of care across both the East and West Midlands.
Benefits for Clinical Nurse Trainer (RGN) include:
-Competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum
-Performance based salary review
-Support through Revalidation
-Comprehensive ongoing training and development
-Working Hours: Weekdays 9:00 - 17:00
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with experience within training and development to work in a brand new clinical position within this service.
You will be the first clinical practitioner within this company and will be expected to use your previous training experience and clinical knowledge to devise, develop and implement a brand new and comprehensive training programme.
You will be providing clinical leadership and guidance to a team of healthcare assistants in nursing competencies such as ventilator and tracheostomy care, as well as basic general nursing and wound care.
My client is looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is clinically sound and preferably experienced in the formulation of training packages to lead their clinical development programme.
You will be sharing knowledge and processes to all care assistants while upskilling and supporting their continued learning.
Your role will predominantly entail delivering training workshops however you may sometimes be called on to provide clinical support where required.
This role is in its infancy so you would play an integral part in developing care packages, assisting in building client bases and consequently implementing programmes.
Due to the nature of the position and your influence over the direction of the programme, you will be subject to a performance based pay review, after 6 months and proven client growth.
The role of the Clinical Nurse Trainer (RGN) is:
-To develop and implement a comprehensive training programme
-To deliver an outstanding level of training and assessment to all healthcare staff and ensure that all clinical and specialist competencies are signed off and up to date
-To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
-Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
As a Clinical Nurse Trainer (RGN) you will have:
-Preferable experience working in a training and development role
-Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
-A Registered General Nurse qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team - Oxfordshire - up to £32ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Surrey - £38ph
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Havering
- Team Manager - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £41ph
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough