Sister/Charge Nurse - Stem Cell Transplant (Nights)
We are seeking a capable and dynamic Sister/Charge Nurse to join our client’s busy inpatient Stem Cell Transplant Unit based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1), at the heart of the city's medical district.
This is a full-time role, comprising weeknight and weekend night shifts; our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity, but rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
In addition we are also seeking a similar level post to work weekdays and some weekends.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare based in Central London.
This world-class hospital works with many of the capital's most experienced Oncologists and a broad spectrum of healthcare specialists to deliver outstanding Acute Medical and Surgical care.
Successful candidates will care for patients undergoing treatments of malignant haematological disease, including high dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplantation.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Four years' experience in a Stem Cell Oncology setting, including taking charge of the department at Senior Staff Nurse level.
Completion of a Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification, and a recognised Oncology post-graduate qualification.
A recognised Managerial qualification would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Lifestyle screening
- 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to ‘buy’ up to two days or ‘sell’ up to 5 days annual leave each year
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Oncology nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of Oncology nursing places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Oncology & Palliative Care Jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, full-time, nights
- Duration: Permanent, full-time, Nights
- Rate: Â£39k - 48k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSO903/26
- Posted: 2016-08-30 11:40:09 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner