Looking for a SENCO Role with an Immediate Start? Apply now!
My client is an Academy, looking for a SENCO to start in September.
If you are an experienced SEN teacher or SENCO, looking to progress in your career and start the new academic year in a great academy, that role is here for you!
You will receive a salary which will definitely meet your expectations and additionally to that you will have a professional development (CPD) scheme and opportunities for career progression.
Moreover, you will have a ranch of benefits like gym card and retail discounts.
The academy is located in West Midlands.
Requirements for you include:
- DBS check.
- QTS (at least 2 years of teaching experience, no NQTs).
- SEN experience is necessary.
- Availability to start immediately in September.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
SEN teacher, SENCO, Special Educational Needs
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Primary School Vacancies. Flexible start dates!
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Science Teacher Wanted- Great leadership Team!
- International PV auditor - UK
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- QSW - Leaving Care/LAC - South East - Flexible Working
- Head of QA - Innovativt Legemiddel/Norge
- Clinical Study Managers in Immunology Switzerland
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Senior Medical Writer - Unique Opportunity – Switzerland
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Emilia Romagna
- Sales Director - Global Comp/Sverige
- LAC and Leaving Care - 0-25 - Work in Pods - Weekly Supervision