Social Worker - MASH Team - Penrith
SOCIAL WORKER | CHILDREN'S | MASH TEAM | PENRITH
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for the MASH Team based in Penrith, Cumbria.
This is a well-structured organised team, looking to grow their social worker staffing levels.
The Qualified Social Worker Team vacancy will be for a 6 month rolling contract, with potential for extension.
Rates of pay £32 per hour.
- Initial Assessment/R&A experience.
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Able to work autonomously.
Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team position within the UK is desired.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Qualified Social Worker – MASH Team – Sandwell, West Midlands
- Social Care Lead Officer – Adults - Sandwell, West Midlands
- Team Manager Children Asylum Team Ashford Kent
- Prison Nurse
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker – Stoke on Trent
- Transitions Social Worker Worcestershire
- Fostering Social Worker Neath Port Talbot
- Qualified Social Work – Permanence and Through Care Service
- Childrens Social Worker Cardiff
- Independent Reviewing Officer Caerphilly
- Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist - Finchley, London
- Adult Social Worker, Hackney Council
- Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker - Exeter
- Forensic RMN
- Forensic Registered Mental Health Nurse (Band 5)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Forensic and Mental Health Care Assistant
- RMN/RNLD - Warrington
- Forensic Mental Health Care Assistant