Product Manager for Nordics - Respiratory
My client, an international pharmaceutical company with established portfolio in CNS and Respiratory, is looking for a Product Manager in Respiratory to cover the Nordics Area.
This position will give the right candidate chance to expand his/her professional network outside national borders.
My client is a perfect example of family business growing big, with offices all around the world and a commercial strategy which led to several success in different geographic areas.
As part of the company culture, human values are still present and higly considered, each success is higly remunerated and the motivation in the team is stronger than in other environments, the person will work in a calm and collaborative office.
- Sales and Marketing experience in the pharmaceutical field
- Previous experience with respiratory pharmaceutical products
- Full mastering of English (mandatory)
- Full mastering of Swedish (a big plus)
- Entrepreneurial and proactive personality
- Permanent Contract
- Possibility of Home-based
- Competitive salary
If you think to have the right skills for this position, immediately send your cv in Word Format (not pdf) to the address: E.CEGLIE@NONSTOP-RECRUITMENT.COM
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!