Regulatory Affairs Manager for High Risk Class III Devices
My client is a very well established business in its sector and is looking actively to hire a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
As part of the regulatory team, you will have the responsibility to cover the life cycle of the electronic devices it produces, from the pre-submissions to the placement of the product on the market.
Submissions will be made for worldwide regions.
The candidate's main tasks will include covering both CIS countries (Commonwealth of Independent States) and EMEA countries.
The role will be based in my client's office in Prague, where other Regulatory officers are already working.
For this job, the candidate must have at least 3 years experience in submissions to both EMEA AND CIS countries.
The candidate must have had those experiences preferably in the Medical Devices industry; candidates with Pharmaceutical backgrounds will also be considered.
The salary is extremely competitive and will give the successful candidate an amazing standard of living in one of the most beautiful and safe cities in Europe!
Start date of the role is on the 20/09/2016.
To start an application for this role send a WORD format copy of your role to Alix le Mintier at A.Mintier@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on 0041 43 508 0817
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
Feel free to refer this role to suitable candidates that you would know.
If the candidate is successful, you will be offered a 250€ voucher!
Medical devices, pharmaceutical, Russian, regulatory affairs, CIS, EMEA, manager, high risk class III, devices
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London
- Regulatory Affairs in Sunny Spain!
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Internazionale