Grow Your Team - Senior/Principal Ecologist
I am currently working on a unique position within the Birmingham area, where a Senior/Principal ecologist can join a successful and growing consultancy, with the chance to grow and develop their own team, while still being able to participate in survey work.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ecologist looking to take the next step without the worry of losing out on surveying experience.
My client is ideally looking for someone with past experience of mentoring less experienced ecologists and a track record of providing guidance and help to a team.
Management experience is not required for this post, as you will be given the chance to develop that skill in this role.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity for you, or you know anyone who could be suitable, then call Niall Manning on 0207 940 2105 and email email@example.com with a word copy of your CV.
I am a specialist recruitment consultant who works in the field of Ecology & Biodiversity along with my colleague Joshua Siddons.
We specialise in the field of Ecology & Biodiversity, networking and discussing with candidates and clients day in day out.
This means you will always know the best possible opportunities through us, and, if you are looking for anyone for your business, we know the best candidates to fill your positions.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you are interested in what's going on in the Ecology and/or Biodiversity market, as we can certainly be of assistance to you.
Nonstop matches the best people with the right positions.
We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips.
Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Environmental industry, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
Ecology/Business Development/Ecologist/CIEEM/EPS Licence/GCN Licence/Bat Licence/Dormouse Licence/Senior/Principal/Director/Ornithology/Aquatic/Marine
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium