High Growth Multinational
Located in Dublin, Ireland
This Managing Director role will be taking up an important leadership role in the growth and management of the business going forward.
Responsible for leading the successfully delivery of programmes of work; while also creating and executing a business development strategy, identifying opportunities to grow the business across Europe and the US.
The role report directly to the Senior Managing Director and Exec Team.
Two the key responsibilities for this position are customer delivery and creation of new business opportunities; consistently having a customer first attitude in the context of leading multiple customer projects at varying stages and dealing demanding boards and C suite individuals.
- Achieve and Exceed Revenue Targets.
- Proactive Leadership.
- Grow a Global Proposition around Analytics.
- Ensure High Delivery of Client Solutions/Services.
- Development of new Business Opportunities & Relationships.
- Large Corporate - Solutions/Service Delivery Required.
- Bachelor's degree or recognised equivalency or achievement of recognised professional level
- 10-15 years of experience in consulting or programme management, either internally via an IT organisation or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Proven Success in identifying opportunities to grow a business with new clients, or new client engagements within existing relationships.
- Experience with Analytics/Big Data strongly preferred
- Strong background in Large Corporate-level Project Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication is required.
- Strong experience in Change Management is advantageous.
- Excellent customer management skills and the ability to work with multiple customers and projects to develop and manage delivery of solutions/services
- Proven experience and completely comfortable interacting at the "C" level
- Consulting and management experience in a Big Data/SaaS environment is advantageous.
What Our Client Offers:
- Leading multinational, who have just had their best quarter as a business and are on a real growth spurt.
- Very Competitive Salary
- Excellent Company Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance.
- Extremely professional, fun, collaborative and global work environment.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please apply using the apply button below or you can call Karl on 01 440 8353, making reference to the Managing Director Role.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Financial Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Flagship Store Manager Salary (D.O.E)
- SAP Consultant
- Deli Manager
- Flagship Store Assistant Manager €28k + Bonus
- Flagship Store Assistant Manager
- SAP Retail ERP Consultant
- Trainee Area Manager West Ireland 50k + Package
- Trainee Area Manager Midlands 50k + Package
- Trainee Area Manager Dublin 50k + Package
- Assistant Store Manager Dublin €37K
- Assistant Store Manager Althone €37K + Health
- Assistant Manager Mayo Ireland - 37k
- Assistant Manager Galway - 37k
- Assistant Manager Limerick Ireland - 37k
- Assistant Manager Limerick Clare - 37k
- Assistant Manager Meath - 37k
- Assistant Manager Kildare - 37k