Capital Sales Specialist - High Value Equipment
Capital Sales Specialist - Highly Valuable Capital Equipment
Are you looking to work with some of the highest value capital equipment in the medical industry? Looking to specialise your sales and make more money on every sale?
My client is looking for candidates to join their sales team as a capital sales specialist.
The company are a world leader in infection control products, and have a strong presence in hospitals due to their product portfolio.
In this role you will have the chance to work with some of the most valuable equipment in the medical industry and the products you work with will be used in theatres throughout the country. The value of the goods combined with an uncapped bonus scheme mean you can earn more in this role and have a better standard of life as a result! It's a great opportunity to work with leading equipment and earn more at the same time!
The territory you will cover the South of the UK, relocation is an option but ideally you will be located on territory.
The company are looking to interview soon so don't delay your application.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous sales experience with high value capital equipment
- Have a strong understanding of GMP
- Have a mechanical engineering background
- Ideally have worked with Isolation technology equipment
Work with some of the highest valued equipment in the industry, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +44 (0)207 940 21 05, or by email at email@example.com
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare