Substance Misuse Worker
My Client are currently in need of Substance Misuse Practitioners in numerous locations across the Greater Manchester region.
Roles would be starting asap on rolling contracts that do have the potential and are likely to be long term.
All are full time, Monday - Friday and the rate of pay would be in the region of around £15ph ltd, this may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will need to have experience of working in this type of role previously and will need to have experience of working within a prescribing service, as you will be required to work alongside the clinical team to look after the prescription management for your service users.
You would be based in a community service however many of the service users will have come through the criminal justice system and are on court orders.
You will be given your own caseload of service uses for whom you will need to complete assessments and implement individualised care plans, which you will regularly review.
If you would be interested in one of these vacancies please call Amy Sumner on 01772 208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
If you know someone else who would be interested in this vacancy, please do refer them on as Service Care Solutions offer a referral bonus of £250 for any candidate you refer who is successfully placed into a role.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland