Forensic Medical Examiner (FME)
Forensic Medical Examiner.
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an experienced and passionate forensic medical examiner to work in the Derbyshire area.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced and possess a developed, specialist knowledge of forensic medical examining.
Current registration with the GMC is essential.
The primary responsibilities of a forensic medical examiner are to carry out medical and forensic examinations in accordance with forensic and medical services guidelines.
The undertaking of intimate body searches in order to locate drugs.
A forensic medical examiner is also expected to provide appropriate documentation and interpretation of injuries, alongside examining complainants and suspects in cases involving allegation of assault by the police.
Requirements of the forensic medical examiner:
- Current GMC registration
- Significant experience as a forensic medical examiner
Hourly rates are as follows:
Days - £37.50p
Nights - £37.50p
Sunday - £37.50p
Bank Holiday - £41.50p
If interested in this position please call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland