Graduates - Associate Medical Writer - UK
If you are looking to gain experience within the Medical Communications field, then this is the opportunity for you, as a reputably hard industry to get into my client is looking for PhD graduates to join their rapidly growing company in their Kent office.
You will receive structured training and development, which will enable you to broaden your skillset which will improve your personal profile.
As well as this, you will work with Senior Medical Writers so you can also gain experience first hand, which will give you the industry knowledge that they have gained over a considerable amount of years in the industry, which will lead to faster career progression.
In order to be successful in your application you must have:
- A PhD in Life Sciences
- Full UK Driving License, with access to your own vehicle
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- A genuine interest in Medical Writing
If you have the required criteria for this role, or know of someone who has, please contact Daniel Watson on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively you can email me at D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com along with an up to date CV (must be in Word format).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start