Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer required for a leading manufacturer in the aerospace industry.
As the Quality Engineer you will develop, plan, co-ordinate and implement quality activities with the emphasis on the structural side including error prevention, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, legislation, regulation, international standards adherence etc.
An understanding and experience of EASA regulations is considered essential.
As the suitable candidate you will ideally be HNC or equivalent qualified preferably in a quality, manufacturing or engineering discipline and ideally be a member of the quality institute.
This will be coupled with a strong quality and continuous improvement background gained in a low to medium volume manufacturing environment.
You must also be result driven and have a broad understanding of business processes.
As the quality engineer you will have a proven track record working with quality systems.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Quality Engineer and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £30 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
- Location: Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-30 12:37:28 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT
- Composite Laminator
- Composite Technician
- Composite Fitter
- Project Engineer - EE System Architecture
- Laser Operator
- Electrical Buyer
- Composite Design Engineer
- vehicle Technician
- Race Engine Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Fitters
- Mechanical Build Technicians