Graduates - Associate Medical Writer - Amsterdam
I am actively looking to speak with PhD Graduates and Postdoctoral Fellows who are looking to gain exposure within the Medical Communications field, my client is looking to expand their rapidly growing team in their Amsterdam office.
As a Full Service Medical Communications Agency, you will be working with a broad variety of materials, which will enable to enhance your personal profile.
In their vibrant offices in Amsterdam you will be amongst 19 different nationalities, which will enable you to gain international experience and develop yourself not only on a professional level but also a personal level.
In order to be successful in your application you must have:
- A PhD in Life Sciences
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- A genuine interest in Medical Writing
If you have the required criteria for this role, or know of someone who has, please contact Daniel Watson on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential discussion, or alternatively you can email me at D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com along with an up to date CV (must be in Word format).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare