School Counsellor Vacancy in Belgium - International Position!
My client is a very diverse school in Waterloo, Belgium.
They are looking for someone to come and join their school on a permanent basis as a counsellor to the primary school children (ages 6 - 12).
The school has a very caring atmosphere with great relationships between staff and students and has people from over 60 countries studying and working for them, this gives you a very varied and very interesting environment to work in.
On top of this you will have the opportunity to live and work in a country famed for its medieval villages and picturesque locations.
We are looking for:
- A qualified counsellor with a masters degree in psychology
- 3-5 years experience
- Previous experience in a school will be preferable
- Being a Belgian national or having prior experience in the country is preferable
- Great communicators
- People who are hard working and committed
- Reliable individuals
If you are interested in a position, or know of someone who would be, please contact James Chapman on 0207 940 2749 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with and up to date CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium