I am working with an organisation in the Public sector that is looking to bring on a Product owner for a 2 year contract to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a digital service in a fast-paced agile environment.
You will be led by user needs, experienced in agile methodologies and able to deliver to the Government digital service standard.
What you will work on - 1.
You will be a product owner responsible for the creation, prioritisation, and updating of a product backlog for a digital payments service.
You will undertake knowledge transfer, coaching and mentoring a civil servant assigned to shadow you as a product owner.
Essential skills and experience –
- Have substantial experience of product ownership, with proven ability to understand user and government needs and convert them into a product vision, goals, and backlog
- Provide a clear vision and set the direction for an agile team
- Have substantial experience of working in a multidisciplinary team in an agile development environment, and therefore at ease with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals
- Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
- Has been responsible for delivery and ongoing product management of high quality, digital product
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion for user centred design practices for public facing and internal services and applications
- Able to understand user needs by analysing user research findings and analytics data.
Confident in writing user stories to meet those needs
- Understand how a digital service should address the needs of all possible users so that no one is excluded, with particular reference to accessibility and assisted digital
- Ensure that individual and organisational learning and talent development opportunities are fully exploited in order to enhance organisational capability
- Start: 30/08/2016
- Duration: 2 years
- Rate: Â£400 to Â£450 Per: day
- Location: Coventry,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Anum Kassam
- Tel: 0121 237
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Akassam4
- Posted: 2016-08-30 13:08:06 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,