Part Time IT Support Analyst; Swindon, Upto £30k pro rata
IT Support Analyst required by a Global Sports Brand based in Swindon on a part time basis to work 20 hours per week, paying up to £30k pro rata.
This company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field and is world renowned.
This is a great opportunity to work in a flexible environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 2nd/3rd line support analyst to be the sole IT Support Analyst on site supporting an internal user base.
You will be providing support to people at all levels of business with a range of technical issues both remotely and face to face.
It is a varied environment and will allow you to gain experience with a very wide variety of technologies.
There are several new projects already planned for the you to get involved with straight away so you need to be able to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of the following technologies;
- Windows Operating Systems
- Physical & Virtual Servers - Windows, SQL, VMware
- TCP/IP Networking - Cisco Switches
- Hardware Suppot - PCs, Laptops, Printers, Scanners and Mobile
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role, along with the ability to use your own initiative and self manage.
The role is a permanent part time opportunity and is based on 20 hours per week.
In return the Company will offer a pro rata salary of up to £30k + an extensive benefits package.
If you feel you have the skill set required, please click on the "apply now" function.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- IT Support Engineer; Win/Mac; Creative; up to £30k
- Application Support; flex hours inc home working; £50k+
- Java Developer; al Services; Cardiff; £45k + bonus
- Oracle Developer - SQL - Cardiff - £50k + Bonus
- IT Support Engineer – Cardiff - up to £29k plus bonus
- Network Test Engineer Riverbed CISCO Bluecoat Slough C£55k+Bens
- Solaris Engineer Slough Sparc Solaris Oracle 12c C£65K+bens
- Test Manager LOADRUNNER , HPQC, SOLARIS, ORACLE, .NET Slough C£
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£55k +Bens
- IT Developer; Any programming language + SQL; Chester; > £29k
- 3rd Line Support Engineer, White City, £45k+
- IT Support Technician; MSP; Hampshire; £25-30k;
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k