QM Vigilance - Germany - Variety of Materials
I am actively looking to speak with Quality Managers in Germany, My client, a leading international manufacturer in Germany to Medical Devices working with innovative products and offer a broad scope, which will give you a wider variety of material to work with, so you can have more variety in your job.
As a family run company they currently employ over 7000 people worldwide, whilst still keeping the close family feel that the company pride themselves on, this means that any problems or queries will be heard and you feel valued as an employee.
To be successful in your application, you would have:
- A Degree in a technical, medical or scientific field
- Initial experience in dealing with complaints of medical devices, as well as the implementation of corrective actions (CAPA)
- High technical problem solving and communication skills
- Independent and reliable operation
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Very good MS Office skills
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team