Regional Manager/South-West - DERMA
Do you want an exciting opportunity as a Regional Manager? Do you have experience in business development and team management? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client, a reputable pharmaceutical company that focuses on dermatological products, are currently recruiting for a Regional Manager to join their team for a 12-months fixed-term contract in the South-West of England.
You will have the opportunity to mentor and guide others, as you will be in charge of managing a team of 7 Key Account Managers.
This will give you the opportunity to develop your management skills and make you more valuable to future employers.
In addition to this, you will be given the opportunity to take part of the company's award-winning training program.
This will give you the chance to develop you knowledge and skill set which will further strengthen your personal profile.
If you have experience working with pharmaceutical sales, experience managing a team and ABPI qualifications, then we want to hear from you!
+41 41 435 080 817
KAM, Key account manager, account manager, sales, pharma, pharmaceutical, ABPI, dermatology, international, healthcare, regional manager, South West England, Line management, management, managing people,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium