Personal Injury Solicitor / Claims Handler
I currently have an exciting role for a personal injury Solicitor / claims handler within an already well-established law firm in Birmingham.
The firm are ideally looking for an individual with experience in managing their own case load of personal injury matters to join the fast track personal injury department.
The firm are interested in an individual with a good understanding of personal injury law; therefore past experience in personal injury roles with similar responsibilities would be extremely advantageous.
The key responsibilities of the position would include:
, Handling a large volume of fast track personal injury cases, including public and employers liability
, Managing a caseload of non-portal and portal matters, including litigation
, Liaising with clients and medical professionals regularly both through e-mail and telephone
, Arranging meetings, seeking medical reports and managing sensitive information
The ideal candidate will:
, Be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Claims Handler
, Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a personal injury role
, Be confident in knowledge of portal/non-portal public liability and employers liability roles
, Have previous experience in a similar level role as a claims handler
, Have previous experience of advocacy in court (desirable, but not essential)
The opportunity presented is an excellent stepping stone in the development of the Solicitors career, with genuine career progression and a competitive salary.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Laurence Cooper.
Telephone: 01772 208969
For our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's real expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Laurence on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £35000 - £40000 per annum + dependent on experience
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-30 14:19:00 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- General Nurse Community Hospital - Welshpool
- Senior Social Worker – Children’s Social Care – Sandwell
- Senior Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Reameadow Birmingham
- Adult Care Assistant - Day Care Centre - Shropshire
- Development and Regeneration officer - Chorley
- Care Coordinator South West London
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Assessment & Safeguarding | Darlington
- AMPH Social Worker, Slough Council
- MASH Social Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Worcestershire
- Legal Assistant
- Probation Officer Warwickshire
- Scheme Manager, Suffolk
- Registered General Nurse (Adult) - Scunthorpe
- Community Nurse - Leicester
- Tarmacker - Leicestershire
- Adult Social Worker, Hackney Council
- Transitions Social Worker Gloucestershire
- Custody Nurse - Hertfordshire