Band 5 General Nurse - Basingstoke
Service Care Health is one of the primary suppliers to the NHS hospitals within the Hampshire area that is looking for a full time general nurse to work within either a community or a ward setting.
The hospital and community role is based in Basingstoke.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months recent, relevant UK experience within a ward setting and must have an up to date NMC pin.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the role, Service Care Health offer a £250 bound bonus for referrals.
Therefore, if you give our details to them, please ensure that they pass on your name so you don't miss out!
For more information about RGN/staff nurse positions within Hampshire or any other area, please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd AND PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest