Staff Nurse - Private Hospital
Recruiting for Care is one of the fastest growing niche recruitment consultancies in the UK and Ireland.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to lead an inpatient team of clinical and non-clinical staff within a dynamic and innovative purpose built hospital.
The team are looking for a leader who is democratic, an effective listener who actively encourages all team members to participate and voice their opinions.
You will work with your team who will require objectives to be clearly defined and realistic timescales set.
You should be seen to exercise some form of caution and consider the likely consequences before making decisions or taking action.
The need to complete a task accurately is vital.
Your previous experience leading and managing a team will mean you are able to hit the ground running and support the Inpatients team in achieving their goals.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Inpatient
Hours: Perm Full Time
The post holder will lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals and support staff.
To provide line management support and to be responsible for the development and performance of staff within the department.
To maintain and develop service delivery identifying challenges and solutions to improve the department and services.
Responsible for the development, implementation, delivery and coordination of patient care ensuring patient experience, safety and governance are central to the care and treatment of patients every day.
Please contact Tracey at Recruiting for Care on 0151 545 5336.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough