Customer Account Representative - Seattle
The Customer Account Representative is responsible for coordinating a district's daily office functions, which includes maintaining detailed customer account records and district billing functions.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of debits and credits bookkeeping.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
- Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
- Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Flexible, coachable.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with very little supervision.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
- Customer-focused; willing to go above and beyond.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
- Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills in addressing accounts receivable or service concerns, e.g., identifies and resolves discrepancies and disagreements.
- Receives and handles incoming district calls.
- Maintains customer files based on Front Office Work Flow.
- Leads accounts receivable collections, calls and meetings.
- Organizes and tailors district office tasks, such as making vendor payments, organizing meetings, making travel arrangements, coordinating business meals and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Maintains daily email communication with team members regarding consistent customer focused transactions.
- Creates and maintains updated customer profile preferences to be used by all district personnel.
- Provides accurate billing and credits for rental, sales and service.
- Creates and maintains district vendor reference book, account files and Material Safety Data Sheet documents.
- Provides support for shipping and receiving activities.
- Performs other assigned duties.
- Proficient in the UHS systems and Microsoft Office programs.
- Serves as part of training team for other members in Division/Region.
- Works with multiple offices.
- Demonstrates sound and timely decision-making skills in front of customers.
- Exhibits expertise in providing customer service.
- Considered a subject matter expert with district office policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates presentation skills and comfort in a group setting.
- Demonstrates understanding of Profit and Loss statements.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Service Tech - PT WEEKEND OVERNIGHTS/Seattle
- Medical Equipment Service Delivery Driver, Day shift (Stuart)
- Biomedical Repaire Technician - Topeka, KS (FT)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT
- Technical Services Support Admin (Temp) - Bloomington
- Hospital Service Rep, Hershey
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver, 2nd shift, Chelmsford, MA
- Team Leader/Coordinator - Albuquerque
- Customer Service Tech /Houston, TX Full Time
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T OnDemand - Chicago. IL
- Hospital service technician - Full Time
- Hospital Service Technician /PT Nights Houston
- Hospital Service Technician/ FT Overnight (Alameda)
- Medical Delivery Driver - FT Houston
- Operations Manager/Surgical - San Francisco
- Scheduling Coordinator/Medical (Sun Valley)
- Hospital Service Technician - Sat/Sun Overnights (Alameda)
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery, 2nd shift - TEMP
- Hospital Equipment Transporter - P/T McHenry, IL
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Indianapolis Community Health