Graduate Scheduler - Contract - City of London
My key client is looking for a talented Graduate Scheduler.
The successful candidate will schedule users using scheduling tools and communicate as defined by the Deployment Schedule.
You will be expected to record and update deployment and migration data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills.
- Good general IT literacy.
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline
- Outstanding organisational & communication skills and attention to detail.
Duration: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
Contact Name: Sheryl McAllister
FPSG Connect has an unrivalled reputation for successfully delivering specialist recruitment, career development and leadership solutions to candidates and organisations across our core Banking, Professional and Technology markets, internationally, since 1999.
Our consultants are some of the most experienced and respected in their field, each bringing a wealth of diversity, knowledge and understanding of the objectives and strategic needs of candidates and clients.
We take a long-term view of your career, ability and aspirations and will best advise you on your current position and the best move for you to help you achieve your career goals.
We carry out an in depth interview with you to find out your key drivers and motivations, keeping you fully informed throughout the process.
We will provide you with a comprehensive profile of the company and the role, matching your skills and ambitions to the right opportunity.
Apply online today and embark on the career you've always wanted.
Or if you would like to speak to us directly, call us on 0870 050 0525 to be connected to a specialist consultant for your discipline and in your location.
FPSG Connect operates as a recruitment agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a recruitment business in providing temporary and contract job-seeking services.
FPSG CONNECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Greek speaking Client Support Specialist (City Centre)
- eDiscovery, Digital Forensic - Sen Investigator
- SPLUNK Consultant (Security Engineer)
- Senior Investigator: eDiscovery & Investigations
- Senior Associate Tax - Malta
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- French Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
- Welsh Customer Service Advisor
- Senior Associate Corporate Services Provider - Malta
- Paralegal - Personal Injury
- Linux Engineer
- Senior UI Developer
- Windows Engineer
- Corporate Financing Manager - Switzerland
- Senior Manager Audit
- PA to CEO, Loanhead in Edinburgh
- Digital Graphic Designer