Registered Nurse - Oncology
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Longfield and they are seeking a Registered Nurse, specializing in Oncology, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RB - Level 1 or 2
- ENB 998 or equivalent essential
- N59 - Chemotherapy or ENB 237, or equivalent
- Evidence of professional development
- Current nursing issues
- Motivation skills
- Significant post registration experience in acute care setting
- Clinical experience relevant to the hospital
- Previous experience within private sector desirable
- Managing resources
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Lead Sister/Charge Nurse
- Senior Cross Sectional Radiographer Band 7
- Anaesthetic Team Manager - Band 7
- Staff Nurse Orthopaedics (Band 6)
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics (Band 6)
- Theatre Scrub Practitioner (Band 6)
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Staff Nurse (Band 5) - Hospice
- Practice Development Lead - Theatres
- Senior Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Clinical Systems Engineer
- Dental Assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Neurology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Endocrinology
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Paediatric Surgery
- Oncology Nurse for Homecare
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes