HR Generalist - Greenford
HR Generalist - Greenford
My client a growing FMCG company in Greenford is looking for a HR Generalist for a 1 year maternity cover.
Salary - £35K-£40K DOE.
To provide support to Managers in recruitment, selection and interviewing when required.
Manage all staffing functions including preparing and coordinating approvals for all hiring-related documents, screening candidates, completing background checks (references etc.) preparing offer letters, conducting new hire process and on boarding of new employees.
Address and resolve employee relations issues including conducting investigations, disciplinary, grievance and redundancies and partner with senior managers to make recommendations to determine the appropriate corrective actions.
Manage and administer all leaves of absence, including medical, maternity, paternity, unpaid personal leave, jury service, bereavement etc.
Coordinate all leave with local payroll and department managers.
Manage the sponsorship/work visa process of any international employees as required.
Respond to any employee queries in relation to the employment terms and conditions and payroll.
Manage the maintenance and accuracy of all employee records and employee database.
Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, as well as company policies and procedures.
Other HR projects, initiatives and related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 years in an HR Generalist capacity.
Ideally with a CIPD qualification.
University degree or equivalent work experience.
EMEA experience desirable.
Experience of writing HR policies and procedures.
Knowledge of UK Employment regulations, working knowledge of European Employment regulations, US experience a plus.
Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
Strong internal customer focus with a desire to learn all aspects of the business.
Self motivated and able to exercise independent judgement and make sound decisions, take ownership and accountability, operate with minimal supervision.
Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc).
Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations' needs.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-40000 Per Annum
- Location: Greenford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elaine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ECA/D/032486
- Posted: 2016-08-30 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Web and Mobile App Developer - Birmingham
- Telesales Executive - Home Based Commission Only - Central Birming
- Web and Mobile App Developer (C# / ASP.NET / IOS / ANDROID) - Birmingham
- Electronics Hardware Design Engineer - Electronics Industry - Birmingham
- C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer - West Midlands
- Graduate Internship - Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
- Lead Mobile App Developer - Birmingham, West Midlands
- Innovation Consultant - Bid Writer - Home Based
- C# .NET HTML CSS Web Developer - Software House, Newbury
- Drupal 7 Developer - Guildford, Surrey
- Publicist - Independent Publisher - Oxford
- Digital Designer (Web & Print) - Software House, Newbury, Berkshire
- Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Project Engineer - East Northamptonshire
- Customer Service Advisor - Evenings and Weekends - Hull
- Bench Engineer - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Interior Designer - Leicester
- Senior Electronics Engineer - HNC/HND in electronic engineering - Swansea
- Sales Office Administrator - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Office Administrator - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Office Administrator / Receptionist - Altrincham, Cheshire