We are looking for Physiotherapists who have a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy and around 1 years post qualification experience.
Ideally also have experience of working with service users with a permanent and substantial disability or illness.
The role will involve community work and we are looking for candidates with a Full UK drivers licence and access to their own vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the NHS, which in turn could enhance future career progression.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
, Support in accessing, managing and reviewing their own needs and risks to maximise their own independence, choice and control.
, Responding to moving and handling needs of the vulnerable adult and their carer, providing advice and demonstration of appropriate techniques in conjunction with any equipment.
, Working a caseload of clients with long term conditions, falls, frailty, some MSK, orthopaedic and neuro patients.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Beth at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Bethany.Ross@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland