Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen, West Midlands - Salary upward of £14 per hour dependent on experience
Working Hours: 4 nights per week
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive training and support through revalidation
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join this well-established private nursing home as nurse in charge of shift on nights.
You will have experience working in a similar clinical care setting and be passionate and confident in offering clinical leadership to junior colleagues.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN role include:
-Salary upward of £14 per hour dependent on experience
-Support through revalidation
-Highly experienced and tightly knit team
My client is highly regarded across the region and well known for the exceptional standards of care which they strive to consistently deliver.
You will be joining an experienced and tightly knit team who all take pride in their role and work hard to provide a homely atmosphere for each of their residents.
The small home provides general elderly nursing care as well as more specialist dementia and Alzheimer's nursing.
Set amongst beautiful grounds, the home has the added benefit of vegetable patches and herb gardens coupled with a small farm which is home to hens and a pony amongst other animals.
As part of a small healthcare company you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, and ongoing training and development.
You will be working with a senior nursing team who have a vast range of experience so any onward personal and professional development will be nurtured and supported.
The ethos of the home is that they believe each resident who comes to live with them should feel completely at home and want their RGN Nurse in Charge to have the best interests of their residents at heart and who are committed to providing person-centred care.
The role of the Staff Nurse RGN, is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse RGN, you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN) with strong clinical skills
-Current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -