Senior Manager (Projects)
Senior Manager (Projects): An ambitious Senior Manager with experience of delivering projects and/or leading project teams within the construction / building / manufacturing sector is required to join the leading UK designer, manufacturer and installer of high end bespoke aluminium conservatories for high net worth individuals.
The Company is a Chelsea Flower Show 2015 & 2016 award winning company.
The objective of this new position is to implement the vision and strategy for the Projects team (currently 6 staff), plus the direction of the associated building work and installation process.
The Company recognises that future success is dependent upon an ability to manage the delivery of projects and associated customer journeys.
As brand leaders all aspects of this project management must be carried out to the highest industry standards.
The Company expects commercial success through high customer satisfaction.
Ideal individuals will therefore have experience in a project delivery, estimating or QS capacity within the construction / building / manufacturing sectors.
As the Senior Manager (Projects) you would:
- Be responsible for the management and development of the Projects Team of 6; with the expressed aim of becoming the most professional in the industry.
- Be responsible for the direction of the associated building work and installation process
- Overall accountability for balancing the best interest of the customers with the commercial interests of the business.
- Represent the Projects Team on the Senior Executive Management Team - responsible to the Board of Directors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior manager with a project delivery background within construction or other relevant sector to make a real contribution.
Join an innovative and growing company located in a rural location in the heart of the South Downs, 2 miles from Petersfield.
Competitive salary plus annual bonus and benefits.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- PMO Manager
- Print Manager
- Retail Manager
- Retail Sales Assistant & Team Leader
- Oven Operative
- Travel Sales Consultants
- Marketing Executive
- Digital Print Manager
- Oracle Developers PL / SQL & APEX
- IT Field Service Engineer
- Experienced Folder / Stitching Operators
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Sales Consultant
- iOS Developer
- Senior Analyst
- B2C Sales Development Professional
- Payroll Clerk - Part Time
- Graduate Technical Support Technician
- Tactical Staffing Manager
- Office Administrator