Entry level Experience Medical Writer - UK
Use your PhD in life sciences and passion for writing as a medical writer in the Pharmaceutical industry!
We are currently recruiting entry level medical writers for a position within an established medical communication company.
They have been working in the field over half a century so they know their Medical communication processes and they are here to stay.
This means you will work with some of the best in the business and learn the ropes of medical writing in a stable environment.
You will get the safety of knowing that the skills you learn are tried and true and that you can build a lasting relationship with the company.
Send you CV in word format to me Tore at email@example.com immediately or get in contact for a confidential talk on the phone +46 (0) 846 505 819.
If you know anyone else who might be interested, let them know!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Entry level, medical writing, medical communication, UK, Amsterdam, English, Trainee, graduate, international, Pharmaceutical, entry-level, medical writer, medical communication, medical publishing.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Weltweites Unternehmen - Product Manager
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- MSL - Hepatologie - BeNeLux
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Deputy Team Manager-Floating between R&A and MASH
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview next week!
- Medical Writer - France - product launch
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Image Manager – CDD – Nice
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Enter the Pharmaceutical industry- Global CRO
- Lead Developer – Public Sector Contract – ASAP
- Science Teaching Opportunities - Bedfordshire
- Social Worker: MASH