Administrator / Resourcer - London - Â£20k + bonus
Administrator / Resourcer – London – £20k + bonus
Location : London
Office Hours | Monday – Friday with occasional outside normal office hours
Are you currently a corporate receptionist / in administration / or a Resourcer for a recruitment agency looking for a great new role involving varied projects in an amazing company...
and send me your CV today !
We are an international recruitment agency which celebrated 10 years of successfully supporting the Hospitality and Service industry with permanent placement.
We are growing and looking for a new individual to join our amazing and dynamic team in London.
Your role will be to assist the core consultant team with resourcing and administration projects.
This is an office based position and would suit a computer literate and highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Answer, screen, and route phone calls
- Initial screening of candidates
- Support the recruitment consultant team with administration tasks (including proofreading and branding, Job advert posting, database management, etc)
- Daily maintenance of overall office environment/appearance
- Support office social/culture activities (social media tracking, live events, philanthropic events)
This is an excellent chance to join a company who “work hard and play hard” and who offer excellent training and career progression.
We are looking for a motivated individual who will want to progress to a Consultant position within the next 12 months.
- Previous administrative experience essential, preferably within the corporate / hospitality
- Previous recruitment / resourcing experience is an advantage.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level
- A quick thinker, proactive and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Can manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change
- Flexible and keen on taking on new project and responsibilities
- Dependable and responsible with excellent work ethic, able to work occasional extended hours
- Fluency in English is required
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing
If you are friendly with an outgoing personality, professional minded and with great attention to details, looking for a career, enjoying a casual open-plan work office and team bonding events throughout the year, then we are looking for you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to Beatrice
- Start: immediate - 1 month
- Duration: Full time / permanent
- Rate: Â£20k per year + incentive and bonus
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Beatrice Forest
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BF3008208
- Posted: 2016-08-30 16:27:41 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Switched on Assistant Reception Manager- Oxford Hotel
- Accounts Assistant/Payroll Superstar- Hospitality Industry
- Central Bookings Manager - Leading Club Brand - Central London - Â£22,000
- Restaurant Manager - Gorgeous Hotel- Cambridge
- GENERAL MANAGER, New Opening, Gastro pub in Sevenoaks
- Meeting and Events Sales Executive for Leading London Sports Venue Â£24,000
- General Manager needed - British Pub - PARIS, France - 35,000€ + bonus
- National Account Manager
- Assistant General Manager - High End Restaurant - London
- Assistant Manager for Fresh Food Restaurant Brighton
- General Manager - HIGH END COUNTRY RESTAURANT
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Retail Multi Unit Manager
- Job Title: General Manager - Kingston Upon Thames
- Assistant Manager in Surrey, food led restaurant/pub, LIVE IN ROLE
- Assistant Manager in Canary Whaft - Lovely venue, mix of wet and dry sales
- Junior Assistant Manager - Wine Bar & Dining Concept - London (The City)
- General Manager - City of London, Wine bar, M-F site, 32/35k
- Account Manager
- Cleaning Account Manager