Product Manager, Polyol Dispersions for 2-Component Coatings
My client develop chemical specialities for surface, textile, leather and construction coatings.
As a result of exceptional demand for their products and high sales revenues they have experienced strong growth over the last few years which has now allowed them to invest in new staff, meaning that they can service their expanding customer base.
Due to this growth they are looking for a Product Manager to join the team with responsibility for managing the polyols product range for the 2k (2 component) coatings sector.
The position requires high technical expertise as you will be managing new product launch which will include providing technical product information to the Marketing and Sales teams and providing reports to the production team for customer complaints, so the role allows you to maintain expert knowledge whilst broadening your commercial skills.
- Firmly established in the market with over 150 years of history
- Family owned company with over 450 people worldwide
- Modern manufacturing and development facilities based near Duesseldorf
- Flat management hierarchies
- Development of the polyols product portfolio
- Coordinating new product launches
- Providing on-site technical support to customers and internal sales members
- Preparing technical product documentation
- Training as Lacklaborant or a Degree in Chemistry
- 4 years experience in development of polyurethane or epoxy based 2k coatings systems
- Experience in Product Management preferred but not essential
- Fluent German
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry.
I offer positions at seniorities from Associate through to Director level for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you are a Coatings Professional in R&D and are looking for new opportunities then feel free contact me for a confidential discussion.
Elsewise, if you are looking to hire these professionals for your company then contact me for a free consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge.
We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
Project Management / Product Management / Polyols / Dispersions / Coatings / 2k / 2 component / Germany / German / English / Paints / Adhesives / Chemicals / Chemical Specialties / Product Manager / Projektmanagement / Produktmanagement / Polyole / Lacke / 2-Komponenten / Deutschland / Deutsch / Englisch / Farben / Klebstoffe / Chemikalien / Chemie Spezialitäten / Produktmanager
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Primary School Vacancies. Flexible start dates!
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Science Teacher Wanted- Great leadership Team!
- International PV auditor - UK
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- QSW - Leaving Care/LAC - South East - Flexible Working
- Head of QA - Innovativt Legemiddel/Norge
- Clinical Study Managers in Immunology Switzerland
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Senior Medical Writer - Unique Opportunity – Switzerland
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Emilia Romagna
- Sales Director - Global Comp/Sverige