Senior Safeguarding Manager
Senior Safeguarding Manager
Service Care Solutions are seeking a Senior Safeguarding Manager to work in Exeter for Devon County Council's Children's Services
This role is on an agency basis paying up to £400 per day.
In order to apply you must have strong experience with both Managing a Team or above and extensive Safeguarding & Child Protection experience.
This is a very good opportunity for an experienced Team or Group manager to take that step up into Senior Management and be responsible for;
The strategic management, development and leadership of DCC operational service delivery relating to:
, Children's Social Work Strategic development,
, Operations across Devon including all MASH child protection, fostering, Children in need, Children in care, care leavers activity
, Quality Assurance, Key Performance Measures, budget monitoring and work force development.
Ensuring services safeguard children, meet statutory and regulatory requirements and achieve improved outcomes for children and young people.
Ensuring the achievement of DCC strategic objectives and key performance and financial targets for children's social work services.
Ensuring children's social; work operations deliver effective partnership and integrated working within the wider County Council and with partner agencies.
In order to apply you must have all of the following -
HCPC registration & Qualification as a Social Worker
5 years post qualified experience preferably within a local authority
Car Driver with Access to own vehicle for business purposes
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Joshua.Holland@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland