Direct impact on drug development as Medical Director
My client, a fast growing international company, is looking for a new Medical Director as direct result of the current developments.
You will be working in a highly international environment, giving you the excellent opportunity to expand your network on a Global scale.
In this position you will be involved from the early stages of development which means you will have more impact on the outcome and feel satisfied with the results.
Since you will be working with advanced antibody technologies, you are at the forefront of innovation and get the chance to introduce novelty products to the global healthcare market.
As the ideal candidate you will have over 8 years clinical experience and a background in all clinical phases, with a focus of phase 1 and 2.
You know how to think commercial while at the same time you keep the patient as a central focus.
Furthermore you have experience in the fields of Oncology and Haematology.
As you will be working in an international environment, you speak fluent English.
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Growth and development opportunities
Does this sound interesting? Are you looking for the next challenge? Then do not wait and apply now by sending a Word version of your CV to Rick Schroeder at email@example.com or call +32 02 403 49 80 for more information.
Keywords: Medical, Director, Belgium, Ghent, English, Haematology, Oncology, Growth, Development, Responsibility, Portfolio, Niche, Market, Skill, Set, Employability, New, Products, Training, Clinical, Industrial, Experience, Patient, Focus, International, Environment, Commercial, Thinking
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO