Trainee Electrical Technician
Trainee Electrical Technician – Harleston - Norfolk
Working on behalf on an established engineering business based in South Norfolk.
They are looking to hire two highly motivated and technically minded individuals who have an enthusiasm for electronics and can work as part of a team in a customer driven environment.
Training will be provided but applicants will need a keen eye for detail, good practical skills, a ‘can do’ attitude, and the flexibility to work extended hours in order to meet business demands.
You will be trained and working in the following:
- Manufacturing Research and Development of products
- Creating and administering production documentation
- Construct, and test measurement products to drawings, procedures and specifications using test equipment, soldering processes, potting machine and laser engravers.
- Advise of any delays during manufacture to the Production Co-ordinator in time for any difficulties to be resolved.
- Ensure all associated documentation is completed in an accurate manner.
- To work the required working hours during peak season, achieving effective continuity of production and agreed deadlines through flexible time keeping.
- To carry out any duties as required by the company to ensure a quality product and service is delivered to customers on time
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Full Tiime
- Rate: Â£15k - 16.5k per year + Benefits
- Location: Harleston, Norfolk
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Daniel Taylor
- Tel: 08452260677
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: i4R1391DT
- Posted: 2016-08-30 17:20:22 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Goods In/Out Operative
- Experienced aluminium window and door fabricators
- Adjuster Assistant
- VB.Net/C# Developer
- Front-End Web Developer (6 month Contract)
- Occupational Therapist (Specialist Practitioner)
- Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)
- Project Design Engineer
- Web / Digital Content Editors X2