4 QA Officer Positions - Pharma Leader
A Leading Pharmaceutical Player is looking to grow its team with 4 new QA Officers for its site in Brussels! If you are looking for new challenges and responsibilities, with a brilliant career path, then it is the perfect opportunity to give a quick boost to your career.
Our client strongly invests in trainings and development programs to ensure the performance of his collaborators.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in QA
- Experience in Sterile Environment
- Bilingual Fr/En
Our client gives the chance to benefit from his reputation and expertise to develop your skills and career.
If you want to be part of a powerful pharmaceutical company, send your application to Cindy Delvallée : C.Delvallee@nonstop-recruitment.com, or give her a call : +32 2 403 49 80.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Ecologist - Leeds City Centre
- Senior Practitioner Post - Good Local Authority
- Sales career in a market leading agriculture company
- Principal Consultant – International Travel
- Medical device person for a Fortune 500 company
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Fachtechnisch Verantwortliche Person GDP Schweiz
- Sales Rep.- Poland for Fortune 500 Medical company
- Win New Business As The Senior Ecologist
- QP in UK, EU QPs Welcome!
- SREP. Poland - Market leading medical device company
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Form F Assessors Required - Devon
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Fixed Term Contract
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Respiratory Physiologist – CONTRACT - London
- Crop Protection Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Clinical R&D Team Leader - CAREER PROGRESSION
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - CDD - Switzerland