Physiotherapist - Band 7 - Acute Paediatric and Neonatal -
Physiotherapist - Band 7 - Acute Paediatric and Neonatal - North London - £31 p/hour
We are currently looking for a specialist paediatrics band 7 physiotherapist with substantial experience of acute paediatrics and acute neonatal physiotherapy.
The ideal physiotherapist will be a paediatric clinical specialist who is an autonomous practitioner able to make appropriate clinical decisions and lead a team of paediatrics therapists and therapy assistants.
As the role is entirely based in an acute hospital no home visits are required and a driving licence is not essential.
Experience as a Band 6 paediatric physiotherapist is essential , band 7 paediatric specialist is preferred.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates - outer London weighting
- Deeply rewarding work supporting children aged 0 to 18
- Fast paced role
- Leading a collaborative friendly multidisciplinary team
- Working in a multispecialty acute trust with advice and support from clinical specialists
- Easy access from central London on public transport links
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Specialist paediatric therapy and acute neonatal physiotherapy
- Experience as a Band 6 paediatric physiotherapist is essential , band 7 paediatric specialist is preferred
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury or stroke
- Assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their families about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team