This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
- Are you a time served Welder looking for job security? My client is looking for a welder to join an extremely busy engineering company.
The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Welder to join a fast paced, growing engineering company that is a genuine global market leader in its field.
- As a Welder, you will welding structural steel using MMA and Tig techniques.
- All jobs are completed in line with an agreed schedule and to the quality specifications of the customer.
- The ideal applicant will have a proven track record in a similar role, working as a Welder.
- You will have a current CSCS card
- IPAF licence would be distinct advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also important as you will be dealing within internal and external customers at all levels.
- Competitive pay rates
- Looking to start ASAP
- This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects, utilising their hands on capabilities.
- You should also be a self-starter and look at the bigger picture, finding areas for the company as a whole to make improvements and further develop your career.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Panel Wireman
- Field Service Engineer
- Scaffolders x10
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Maintenance Electrician / Multiskilled Engineer Electrical bias
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician