Assistant Team Manager Childrens - Hampshire
Assistant Team Manager - Hampshire County Council - Children in Need Team
Service Care Solutions are now recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager to take on a role with Hampshire County Council based in Andover.
The role is to be based in Hampshire's Children in Need Team.
The role will pay up to £36 per hour.
Requirements to apply:
, Registration with the HCPC
, Degree in Social Work
, Must have 4 years+ post qualifying experience in a Children's Frontline Social Work Team
, Must have 12 months minimum experience managing a Frontline Children's Team.
, Experiencing of working in a CIN Team or the equivalent team in another area.
, Experience of complex cases and be experienced in court work.
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most:
, Help towards your HCPC registration
, Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc.)
, Compile and fund all of your compliance
, I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
, Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
, Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
, Process DBS free of charge
, Training offered for Continued Professional Development
If you would be interested in the role or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emmy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email your CV to Emmy-Leigh.Stanley@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus so if you know anyone other than yourself who might be interested in the role please contact us directly.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate