Finance Data Analyst
Finance, Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Specialist, ETL, Extract, Load, Transform, ERP, Oracle
We are currently looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join our client to work on a project aimed at delivering a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution for the business.
As the Data Specialist will need to be a serious data expert, especially with the transformation and loading of data into Oracle.
Alongside being a data expert you will be a real people person and project worker and have the personal skills to work with the current Finance team and take them through the project.
Ideally you will have experience of working in and amongst finance teams, rather than alone with a system.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Referable experience of undertaking complex ERP data migrations including general ledger, procurement, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management and fixed assets modules to Oracle.
- Demonstrable expertise in use of ETL tools capable of data conversion, cleansing and de-duplication
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Excel
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders (e.g.
client, 3rd party vendor, delivery partner)
- Competence in people management and ability to communicate effectively with and influence both project and business stakeholders.
- Strong project planning skills and ability to manage plans effectively against scope, timelines, budget and quality.
- Understanding of Finance, Procurement and Expenses systems, processes and data.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Â£250 to Â£500 Per: day
- Location: South West London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Emma Mayfield
- Tel: 0121 237 3177
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EM-FinDA
- Posted: 2016-08-30 17:52:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,