QSW - Initial Response Service - Competitive Rates
Are you an experienced Social Worker with Frontline, Duty and excellent safeguarding knowledge?
If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to work closely with an Initial Response Team with a Local Authority that is undergoing a huge turnaround project.
This is the time where you can make a big difference.
Based in the West Midlands, they offer competitive pay, as well as amazing progression opportunity.
Allowing you to get a good pay rate as well as progressing your career.
Successful candidates will have experience within similar children's services; Initial Response, Referral & Assessment, Early Intervention and MASH.
Interviews are starting immediately, so do not wait, get in touch now!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
Although this opportunity may not something that is not suitable for you, but you may know someone who it might be good for, as we offer a £200 referral voucher for each person we place.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London