Asset Finance Officer
Looking to utilize your asset lending and credit background in a developing and changing organisation? Look no further.
This titanic electronics brand is undertaking a process of re-evolution with a clear path towards continued growth and market dominance.
As a key player in the consumer electronics and appliances sphere for over a century, recent decades have caused increased competition and the need for constant adaptation in order to maintain its premium position within the industry.
As a result, a pathway towards success has been laid, with a renewed boost of confidence and zeal.
Located in their head office
accessibility can be found via transport and parking on site.
An opening has become available within a busy and number savvy finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller.
With increased commercial lending taking place, there is a need for asset finance review, assessment and processing to be fulfilled.
This will include the conducting of credit checks of small-to-medium enterprises, sole trader's, multinational organisations and also government.
There will be a requirement for monthly reports to be prepared, such as: past due debtors, volume and overdue to keep management informed of performance trends and patterns to act swiftly.
Collection calls will need to be made, as will the implementation of these targets.
The person for this role:
Will need to have experience in asset finance and commercial lending.
They will understand lending with the potential for seizing assets or product as collateral.
Must come from a background in reviewing credit and completing checks through interpretation of financial statements.
Confident in making calculations on a daily basis, providing rate quotations for lending and manoeuvre MS Excel spreadsheets.
Communicate in a transparent and clear manner with internal staff and external entities.
The next step:
If this opportunity is attractive to you and matches your experience and goals, please APPLY or contact Chamira directly on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Customer Service Agent
- Debt Investigation and Recovery Officer
- Service Coordinator
- CONVEYANCING SECRETARY - LONG TERM TEMP ASSIGNMENT
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Security Projects Technician
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Workers' Compensation
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Life Insurance
- Junior Legal Secretary - Insurance (Medical Negligence)
- Intermediate/Senior Legal Secretary - Banking & Finance
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Property
- Leasing Paralegal
- Legal Secretary - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Assistant - Wills & Estates
- Senior Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Senior Legal Secretary
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Corporate Advisory