Qualified Secondary Teachers - All Subjects
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new position this autumn? Stop waiting.
The teaching market moves fast: autumn positions are starting to open, and cover placements often lead to permanent opportunities.
Can't get out of your contract just yet? Some schools are willing to wait until October/January for the right candidates - but are recruiting NOW.
Get in touch to find that advancement opportunity that you are looking for.
Sick of poorly-behaved students? We can find you an ‘Outstanding' opportunity.
Looking to make a difference and get a ‘change maker' reference from an improving school? We can help, and various schools offer:
- department specific and whole staff CPD
- excellent mentoring programs for NQTs and RQTs
- access to fitness facilities
- opportunities for TLRs and 'micro'TLRs
Send your CV, give a call, get in touch and get the ball rolling.
There will be positions in all subjects and key stages across much of England.
Cameron Jaynes Tel: 0207 940 2749 | Int Ext: 3197 - email@example.com
I am a specialist education recruiter focusing primarily on Hampshire in the UK.
As a former teacher of 12 years, I have an intimate understanding of the industry and profession - the nuanced aspects that are actually important to teachers and schools.
It goes much deeper than a simple ‘who, what and where': you are my friends and former colleagues, not just a CV and a series of bullet points.
Nonstop is rapidly expanding across England and extending its reach abroad.
Emphasising ethical recruiting practices, we have a dedicated Quality Assurance Department to ensure we meet all compliance and the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Please visit our website for a full list of the different industries we cover beyond Education - our consultants can open new opportunities for family and friends as well.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist