Lettings Negotiator, London, 25k basic
Due to expansion my client, as large, national Empty Property business is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lettings Negotiator/Guardian Manager to become part of their growing team in London.
Duties of the Lettings Negotiator:
- Proactively seeking new tenants through speaking to existing tenants to recommend our services.
- Maximising the conversion rate of viewings by ensuring you are fully prepared for each viewing and have all the necessary information regarding vacant units and other available options within area.
- Research and cold call to prospect for new tenants.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Business Development Managers to fill their vacant properties by advertising properties at the earliest possible time
- Creating a pipeline of tenants before buildings or units are taken on to aid in the goal of filling all units at the earliest possible time.
- Actively selling the concept through various means to increase and maintain our tenant levels.
This includes canvassing for tenants online, at universities, online Boards or within local areas where vacant units are situated.
- To actively search for new tenants through developing existing contacts and advertising through a variety of methods such as “recommend a friend”
- To keep all adverts and lines of enquiry current and up to date
- To update social media feeds weekly and email existing and potential tenants on upcoming properties.
- To manage all properties and liaise with tenants and clients to resolve any issues with new and existing tenants.
- To survey properties and assess their suitability for viewing before inviting tenants to view.
- To complete Property Inspections as and when required and file appropriately.
- To be field based as and when required travelling to client buildings to complete viewings and tenants inductions.
Interviews on asap for immediate start!
* Competitive Salary (Upto 25k + 25% commission)
* Excellent Incentives
* 1 to 1 training
* Huge Career Progression
* Immediate start available
Salary: 25k + 25% commission
Must have a drivers license
- Start: As soon as available
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£18000 to Â£25000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Charter Selection
- Contact: Max Exton
- Tel: 020 7125 0460
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ME139
- Posted: 2016-08-31 14:08:06 -
- View all Jobs from Charter Selection
More Jobs from Charter Selection
- Marketing Executive, Reading, £25k, Manufacturing
- Marketing Executive, Maldon, £26k, Manufacturing
- Head of Marketing, Cardiff, £52k, Training
- User Experience / UX Designer, High Wycombe, £24k, Leisure
- CRM Marketing Manager, Luxury, 55k
- Senior Marketing Manager - Luxury - 55k
- Research Marketing Manager, Coventry, £39k, Education
- International Sales Executive, 30K,OTE £41k, Pimlico, London
- Business Development Manager, £35k OTE £50k, Slough
- Marketing Manager, London, £40,000, Publishing
- Sales Manager, London, £65k, Water
- Account Manager, Macclesfield, £50k, Business Services
- Senior Social Media Executive, London, £30k, Festivals
- Social Media Executive, London, £25k, Festivals
- Event Marketing Manager, London, £33k, Festivals
- Marketing Executive / Marketing coordinator
- Marketing Campaign Executive, Stevenage, £26-29k
- Ecommerce Assistant, Fashion, Immediate Start, £10-13 p/h
- Business Development Manager, Reading, £30k, Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing Executive, Fashion