Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber - Drug and Alcohol
Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber - Drug and Alcohol Recovery - Durham - Salary to £35,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on experience
We're working in partnership with a national charity and are currently seeking to appoint specialist nurses and non-medical prescribers to join their multi-disciplinary team.
Offering specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
This will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
Whether you're looking to gain experience in a new field, or you already work in addiction or you would like the opportunity to lead a clinical team, we would love to hear from you.
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as actively supporting your need for CPD and revalidation.
My client also expect an assertive approach to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults, and any applicants to this posts will need to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
As a Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber you will:
-Be a either a Registered Nurse or Allied Health professional who possesses the non-medical prescriber qualification
-Have previous experience as an Non-Medical Prescriber
-Have a current registration with the NMC
-Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity call Jo on 0161 234 9791 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - Bath - £23 to £32 Per Hour