M&E Project Manager
M&E Project Manager
South Quay, London
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and southern England with a £1.1 billion portfolio of over 5,900 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
Due to growth we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced M&E Project Manager to join the Galliard family onsite at our development in South Quay.
As an M&E Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering M&E aspects of the project in conjunction with the building construction teams.
This work includes;
- Monitoring the M&E client brief
- Review of sub-contractor tender packs
- Contractor design co-ordination
- Managing projects to completion and handover and resolution of any problems post-handover.
- Manage and allocate work to the M&E Project Engineers
- Liaise with the M&E Design Coordinator to ensure coordination of all M&E information and to ensure the distribution of this information to contractors onsite
- Attend/convene M&E site progress meetings
- Liaise with the Design Team Planning consultant to ensure that all M&E related planning conditions are released and section 106 obligations are met.
This is a large residential development comprising of 900 units with a build value in excess of £200 million, therefore it is essential that the successful M&E Project Manager meet the following criteria;
- Must have a successful record of leading complex M&E design projects
- Experience of working on residential projects from £5 million to £40 million plus
- Must be educated to a suitable technical level e.g.
HND in building services or the M&E industry
- You will have a detailed knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services (to a Project Manager level)
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical design
- A sound understanding of best practise in Construction Design Management
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
If you match this criteria and would like the opportunity to join a leading London developer working on some interesting and challenging developments, then we would love to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the M&E Project Manager role.
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th September
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team