Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential - Wiltshire
This is a key appointment and has to be a person who has strong knowledge of CQC requirements under new inspection, perhaps a person who has worked at operations manager level or a compliance manager with a strong track record would be good.
We also need the person to take the lead on audit and organisational governance, to do this they need to have experience and expertise in this field, this will form the majority of the general management role.
We need the person to have the ability to advise the senior management team on issues of compliance and with investigations of events, incidents, complaints potential safeguarding referrals, CQC notification requirements, the updated Social Care Act 2012 and experience of turning a service around.
You must also ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements including CQC, health and safety and COSHH, in compliance with the appropriate Acts.
Please contact Emma Mansell Recruitment Consultant at Recruitment Panda on 0161 914 5722 or email in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
No agencies, and this is an exclusive Role
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director
- Home Manager
- Head of Care
- Nursing Home Nurse - 36 / 48 hour contracts available