Kent, Surrey, Sussex CRC are looking for an experienced Probation Officer to join their Resettlement team, working full-time in a permanent contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a caseload of low-medium risk offenders.
You will be working as part of the resettlement team and will be required to supervise offenders on licence in the community.
It is essential that applicants hold a Diploma in Probation Studies or a Degree in Social Work and have at least 6 months' experience working in Offender Management.
Candidates must also have experience of working with OASys and Delius.
Having experience of working as a Probation Officer within a resettlement capacity would be beneficial.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Natasha at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968, or email Chris.Nash@servicecare.org.uk to apply.
Referral Bonus: Service Care Solutions offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks, so please forward our details if you know of someone that may be interested and suitable in the position advertised.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Rate: £24.00 - £25.00 per hour + ltd
- Location: Canterbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-31 15:24:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland