Safeguarding & Care Planning Social Worker Northamptonshire
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced CHILDRENS SOCIAL WORKERS in the SAFEGUARDING & CARE PLANNING TEAM in CENTURY HOUSE NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
These are 3-6 month rolling vacancies to start ASAP pay rates 28-32LTD.
*This is a full time role on a 3 month initial contract which is very likely to be extended!
*We will need 2 references before we can submit you for the vacancy.
*The pay rate is £28-32Ltd an hour depending on experience
As well as a positive and supportive team culture, social workers receive regular good quality supervision and have opportunities for appropriate training.
There is also free onsite parking
Essential requirements for this role include:
*A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognized equivalent qualification)
*At least 2 years post qualifying relevant experience in a similar field
*Must be a driver
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
*A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
*Excellent rates of pay
*An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
*Payroll service twice a week
*A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
*Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Delanie.email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland