Automation and Control Project Engineer
Immediate opportunity for an experienced and confident Electrical Design Engineer working on special purpose machinery designing detailed electrical systems using intelligent software packages.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering and having accountability to the project team for technical development and progress for assigned tasks; the individual shall work as part of a team and be responsible for the production of product design documentation including compliancy with safety standards.
Duties and responsibilities
, Producing compliant designs that are economical and safe to manufacture, inspect/test and maintain whilst meeting the minimum standard of fit for purpose.
, Electrical design and production of electrical drawings
, Creation of parts lists and data entry into a database.
, Electrical component selection.
, Maintenance of effective records of design compliancy, technical calculations and source data.
, Liaison with in-house production team, subcontractors and suppliers as appropriate to develop design solutions.
, Creation of Technical Specifications
Working knowledge and experience
, Proven knowledge and experience of Electrical Systems Design
, Experience of distributed digital and analogue I/O systems.
, Preparation of various specifications, test instructions, reports and plans
, EMC design experience.
, Producing detailed design drawings using intelligent software packages.
, Conduct / organise detailed design and development technical trials and testing where required.
, Accomplished design engineer with preferred minimum of HNC qualification.
, Experience of using intelligent electrical design software
, Experience of Machinery, Low voltage and EMC directives.
, Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective plans.
, Good IT skills and experienced with Microsoft Office applications.
, Commitment to quality with a good attention to detail.
, Maintenance of a valid current UK driving licence.
, Maintenance of a valid current passport.
, Solidworks Electrical
, Communications Technologies including RS232/422, Ethernet
, Printed Circuit Board design using Eagle software or similar
, Embedded firmware development
, Experience of Automation and control Technologies (Linear / Rotary Actuators, inverters)
If interested contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start